Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Escaped From a Crocodile's Bite, But Accidentally Entered Tiger's Mouth

Assalamualaikum and good evening

First of all, I must keep reminding myself, I must accept the written fate of my life.

“Allah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear.”(Quran 2: 286)


"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying 'We believe', and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true 
from those who are false."(Quran 29:2-3)


Okay, I think with these verses, words of Allah, taken from the holy al-Quran will help me to calm down and relax.

I already have a new job. Perda, Pulau Pinang is the place where me and my friend, Badri Shaharudin went for an interview with a company. We found the job in a local newspaper and quickly called the person in the advertisement. When we arrived, we were interviewed by the clerk, a young beautiful woman who soothed our heart at that moment. We choose the position that we want, 'CUSTOMER SERVICE' as we want to evade any works that require us to get sales. Although the salary is rm500 per month, we can get extra income for every water filter that we service. Yes, it is a water treatment/filter company. Plus, the work is only within office hours, that is, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

We went for training for few days, knowing the product itself and the history of the company. We came early to the office and we cannot stop ourselves from becoming too excited to start the job. On 6th of June we came to the office like usual but there was no one there. Then we got a call from our boss. We were asked to go for an outstation for a week, only. Allowance will be provided, she said. So, we head back to Kulim, to pack our belongings, and wait for them to fetch us. We waited at home from the afternoon until night for them. At 10 p.m., they came. On our journey to Slim River we had a chat, all five of us. Badri, another boy who is the same age with us, a male supervisor, and his wife. Surprisingly, our job is not 'customer service' but DIRECT SELLING AGENT instead.

So here we are, trapped with problems...in Tanjung Malim, not Slim River. WITH NO ALLOWANCE !!!
Only advance money are available. With the basic of RM500...If I keep asking for advance, how much my salary will be later on?I have to pay for hotel about RM11 per day, and this outstation last for around 11 days, which means RM110, and I eat average of RM10 per day. The best part is, in my account there's RM3 left, as I already withdraw RM90 from it.I only got one sale for now, selling one unit of water filter and I get RM20 only
RM20 !!!
this coming Friday, 24th of June 2011 I'll go back to Kulim and on 20th of June I'll have to go for an outstation again until 30th of June, where advance money is on the line.



Let me show some calculation:

RM500 (basic) + RM20 (commission) = RM520
Hotel for this out station (10 days) = RM110
Advance (not sure) = RM50
Next outsation = RM110 + RM 110 (hotel and food for 10 days)

RM520 - RM110 - RM50 - RM220 = RM140

SERIOUSLY I NEED MORE SALES....if I quit I won't get any money...
I DON'T LIKE this selling thingy AT ALL
I need to pay RM600 for my PS3 and RM600 for my mom
And I don't know if I have the money
My wifi bill also need to be payed this month

I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY MY BOSS...AND THE WORKERS THERE...I DID ASKED MY BOSS ABOUT THIS JOB, AND SHE SAID THERE WILL BE NO SALES, JUST SERVICE THE  CUSTOMERS' WATER FILTER AND WILL BE GIVEN ALLOWANCE...NOT TO FORGET THE WORKERS THERE, WHO COVERED THE BOSS' EVIL ACT

I really wish this nightmare will end soon...I can't wait to go to July, where I'll quit this freaking job.
Wonder if I can go to the Labour Department Peninsular Malaysia to complaint about my case...

I don't like to knock people's door to promote this water filter although this product has the quality to win my heart...I had to bring the filter all along the apartment, quarters, low cost house, under the raging sun blaze. THIS SUCKS A LOT !!!


You're the best boss I ever known !!! Okay, I'm lying...


I want to cry but it's too late to do that..I have to face it anyway..T_T
I miss my parents, family, friends
home, guitar, my pillow, motorcycle

I MISS KULIM

10 comments:

  1. i feel pity for you but those are the risks that you've to take after make this decision, Allah wanna test you , hold on there. insyaAllah Allah will show you the way later on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kena tipu??!! hahahahaha... (jahatnya aku)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabar la zul.. tu je yg aku boleh cakap.. :| mudah-mudahan segala urusan kau dipermudahkan insyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Fahmi. I am sorry to read your sad news. My advice, please QUIT this job. You burden yourself. Being cheated, doing things you don't like- are these things making yourself happy? If you quit now, chances for you to do other things are wider. You can conduct tuition classes for the kids (primary & secondary), you can write & produce articles since you like writing, you can still work at your father's bakso stall, and so much more. Mama wants you to prepare yourself for B. Ed. TESL programme later this year. Let's take this job as an experience for you to make a better judgment & decision later in life. Our prayers are always with you. *Peace*

    ReplyDelete
  5. alololo sian nya..hahah~ wey berenti lah weiii! cari keja lenn..jadi cekgu tuition..nyusahkan diri keja filter ni....adoiiii

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude. kesian plak aku tengok hang ni. mai la keja ngan aku. makan pun ada, even gaji x lebat, at least ok la.hadoi. mcd pun ada, a&w baru nak bukak sebelah aku. resepi rahsia pun ada. kulim banyak keja bro...

    ReplyDelete
  7. either you pick it or toss it away.
    but you were cheated in the first place.

    dapatkan kerja lain?
    insyaAllah, setiap apa yang kau buat, ada hasilnya yang ikut apa yang kau bentukkan. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. never give up no matter what happen..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks guys...
    I'll have to wait for my paycheck around 5th of July
    then I can say goodbye

    ReplyDelete