Friday, January 21, 2011

Life As a Loner

Assalamualaikum and hello there~

What would you feel if you are hoping a person to call or message you in the first place but he or she doesn't do that? Well in my case, of course it would be girls who wouldn't do so...

It's even sucks when you lower your ego, saying hi to her but she didn't reply to your message. It's like they they are playing with our heart and soul. And I do look stupid by their 'wrongdoing'...they are ignoring me and I felt stranded here.

I don't say that I'm in love with many girls in a period of time. But each and every time I'm trying to approach the girl that I like, the same thing happened. The process are kept on repeating on and on and I can't bare them anymore. I've tried to make my heart 'invincible' and it just won't work. And I kept asking myself, do I really need a girl in my life? The feeling of being unneeded really kills me.

I do envy those who had girlfriends and boyfriends as their life partners...But I do envy more for those who had never think so much about love in their life, and still, they are happy with their love. When talking about love, it is not about making sins here...But is all about heart. We as a human, do need a companion. Well, people would say that, "Hey, you do have friends and families to support you. Besides, you do have God, Allah S.W.T"

But...basically it's a human instinct.
Want to love someone and being loved by someone...We can say that we do have Allah S.W.T, family and friends, but the thing is, we do need a life partner. Even Prophet Muhammad S.A.W is His messanger, does married few women.

Love is a gift from Allah S.W.T to all human. That's why I can't deny when I felt in love. But it always seemed to be a one sided love...I've been rejected for many times before and sometimes I couldn't bare it anymore. I used to say that I won't need a girl anymore....But what happened is, I felt so numb and empty.

It is a life of a loner anyway...

6 comments:

  1. ahaks~

    insyaAllah, you'll meet her ..... Suatu Hari Nanti

    x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Fahmi, love is a normal feeling. You can't hide it. Even I too can't hide it. But in a quest of finding true love, you will encounter many situations--She likes you but you don't, you like her but she doesn't, or you don't even know what your feeling is when you are with her.
    It's a life process, particularly at your age. It's okay to have the feeling, but don't get too carried away with it. Don't feel useless when someone rejects you. Who knows, she is actually out there, watching and waiting for the right time to approach you. Action speaks louder than words, dear. :-)
    Cheer up! Gagal sekali bukan bermakna gagal selamanya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allah is taughting you the meaning of love. Be patient bro, if you dont get now, you will be get something better tomorrow. [talking to myself too ;)]

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog~!

    macam masuk dlm sarang lebah je rasenye
    haha

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete