Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why 'Rojak' ?

Well...this is my first post in my very own blog!
Perhaps the blog link is quite weird...'Rojak-Terbaik'. There is a reason behind the name that I choose for the blog's link.

Rojak is a famous Malaysian food that I believe, every Malaysian would know. But Rojak is also sold in Indonesia and Singapore. There are various types of Rojak in the local market, excluding in Singapore and Indonesia. The term of Rojak here means that the food was mixed, along with a sauce. It reminisce things in our life, which have been mixed in all sort of things.

As you can see, Rojak is made up of things that were mixed up like noodles, cucumbers, potatoes, boiled eggs, beans, and any other fruits that are mixable. It is a delicious food, and it can be easily found in the streets of Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore.

As the Rojak is all about mix things that are put together, the same goes with life. We tend to mixed things up to colour our life so that it won't be so dull. In the terms of emotion, we do experience love, hate, sad, anger, happy, and many more. We are also listening to many genres of songs. Besides, we do make friends with other nations and religions. Look around you, our life is full of mixtures, WE MIX THINGS UP!

In my blog, Insya-Allah (with Allah's will) I'll try to type as many post as I can, and mix things up. Not like the certain blogs, which emphasize on one thing or two. That's all from now, thanks for reviewing my blog, and perhaps you could spend your time to read the next post....
:P

P.S - Actually I've never eat any Rojak in my life, I heard from my friends, Rojak is undeniably delicious, but I just don't eat things easily ; unlike others who would like to try the foods that they have never eaten before. XD

9 comments:

  1. rojak x sedap la! >.<

    p/s:: yeah~ mari follow memollow~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there. I have read your posts.
    All I can say is... TERBAEKK!!!!!!
    Keep on writing, for I know that you have a potential and good writing skills.
    Will follow your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi tulisansusah nk baca ko tau tak LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh ye ke?
    sori, mmg nk wat mcm handwriting
    hehe

    ReplyDelete