Monday, March 21, 2011

So Long My Friend and Adversary~

Assalamualaikum and good morning

Finally I managed to end my second semester for Foundation in TESL, UiTM Shah Alam. The exams were quite hard, I can't deny, but somehow I was feeling happy during the exams. We had to face 6 papers during the finals. Starting from Listening and Speaking, Literature, Writing, Reading, Grammar, and Islamic Studies. Literature and Grammar sure kill us all. Hahaha.

After finished my last paper, Islamic Studies, I rushed myself to clear my stuffs in my hostel, go to my brother's house in Subang Jaya and took all my stuffs. That night, I went to UiTM Puncak Alam to stay for a night day, wth my friend, Ikhwanuddin (Wanud) because the next Saturday morning I got a test, Malaysian University Selection Inventory (MUnSYi) which is a personality test for those who wish to pursuit their degree in USM, Pulau Pinang. I just take it as my backup plan if I don't get TESL degree in the future. I really hope I can get TESL for my degree no matter it will be in UiTM or IIUM.

After the test, at the night of 19th March of 2011, we had a pre-graduation dinner for the Foundation in TESL students in UiTM Hotel. Well, we bid farewell to each other. Students and lecturers. Eventually there are students that will go to other courses or other universities. All four foundation programs in UiTM which are Science, Engineering, TESL, and Law doesn't require the students to stay in UiTM for degree. We have the freedom to go outside and explore new things. But thanks to UiTM for selecting us, to be in this program from May last year until March this year.

Here are some footages of me for the dinner:

 Me with Faiz 'Martin' and Asmira

 The hot red is Nisreen Afifah and at my left side is Ainaa who is one of the Committee Members

 Nadiah Lasuan who are the winner...the most valuable pad in the world~
(I should win the prize if I had sit on that chair...sigh~...just consider myself that I'm not lucky enough)

Acap cannot stop himself from holding the prize..haha...with Ameen with his 'sudden fierce' face

 The song which I played, is from The Strokes - Someday

Idzham and I like to tease Farahafizah along the dinner...xP

The mini Meranti hurdle that will always be remembered

Thanks for a such nice dinner guys, but frankly, I really prefer buffet rather than served foods. Not to forget, that the girls look gorgeous and the guys look hot that night. I really wish the night will never end...But who am I to stop the time as it still running out? I see and heard lots of cry. All I can do is trying to hug you guys (males) as I will never see you ever again next time and say hello or hi for those girls that I had never talk with. I will remember you guys forever, and sorry for all my wrongdoings and mistakes. The biggest sorry of all, would be sorry for myself, for my daftness, not to appreciate every second that I had gone through as the TESL student. I love you guys and I really wish we can meet again. 

Nisreen and Farahafizah, don't you guys ever cry in front of me again or I will also burst in tears..hua~...that's why you see I became hyper-active that night so that I can forget the sadness. I stomp onto lots of balloons just to wanna have fun, sorry for the loud 'bangs' that I have created. All I can say I love you guys !!! Special thanks to Thoriq, Izzul and Faiz Khuzairi who are willingly to play a song with me. You guys are the best~
For the lecturers, sorry if I don't fill the attendance slip and sleep in your class...Ha !!! I also played PSP in your class whenever I feel bored....sorry~I really feel proud that night with The Strokes look alike dress !!!
Thanks for you guys !!!
I'm proud to be a TESLian
I love all of you guys


So long my friend and adversary
I'll wait for you
(The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness)

7 comments:

  1. heheheh.. best an mlm 2? ko tdo dlm kls.. sep!!! akju pun.. hehhe

    -mun-

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciss...biadab !!! hahahaha...ko mcm la x tdo?xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. amboi.... seronok na mengacau saya... laaa.. awak sedih ke malam tuh... xbaca post saya psl awk lgi.. gerenti awk ngis.. haha
    btw, thanx 4 all the memories.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhahaa...x payah nak saya-awak sgt la weh..pelik aku baca....xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. u guys had an ipad to win on ur asasi dinner??? i am j e a l o u s .

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhahaha...we got sponsors I think..she wins the most expensive pad in the world...ipad....hahah...xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. greeting from teslian uitm melaka :)

    ReplyDelete