Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Life After The Foundation

Assalamualaikum and good morning~

Hmmm...Right now it's 4.50 a.m and I just start blogging...haha!!! See, I turned to be a nocturnal person after the foundation. I slept until afternoon (I don't need to care about classes to catch on), and started sleeping at dawn. Maybe yeah, I am an owl-to-be.....=D

I'm certainly not studying anything at night....

Few days after I arrived at Kulim, I thought to look myself for a vacancy as a replacement teacher at any schools in Kulim. So, first things first, I had to cut my hair...Yes, CUT MY LOVELY STRAIGHT LONG HAIR down to the earth..T_T... I really jealous of my old friend. He has a long hair because he is working, not studying like me. I had to sacrifice it for the sake of getting the position, but unluckily, I forgot that my SPM slip along together my friend from UiTM Puncak Alam, Wanud. Actually the slip is in a folder, which I brought to UiTM Puncak Alam and I carelessly drop it there, in his room...=P...So I asked him to post the slip to my hose, and I got the slip back!!! thank God!!!

 From a so called 'Korean' hair~

                                                                                            To a Shin Chan-ned hair?...=P

So, yesterday I just completed the documents for the application as a replacement teacher, this is because of the misplaced SPM slip ...=.="...I also asked for jobs as a backup if I didn't get the job as a teacher. I asked for a position in a factory, as a store person, but I think when the interview checked my SPM result, I think she would not accept me, because she noticed my result is average, and I will further my studies rather than hooking up with the factory all along my life. So now I'm back at my father's Bakso stall, to help him in making drinks to the customer. But lately, the business had become worse. The customers were not as many as they were, back in 2010. The stall is too quiet compared to couple of years ago.

I wanna be a millionaire so freakin' bad~


One more thing to be considered is my financial status. I just wanna start to save some money but I was burdened by a lot of debts. My motorcycle, Honda Ex5 had to be repaired a month ago and it cost RM500. I had to use the money that supposed to be use to pay my college fees, RM200. Then I borrowed RM350 from my mom, and I had to take back my PlayStation 2 from a shop. Last month I brought my PS2 to get serviced since it can't read DVD games like it used to. Well, my PS2 is almost 7 years old. It needs to be serviced so it can be used like before and I was charged RM130. So, the total debt is around RM 680. And I am unemployed yet...If I only work for my father, I will only get RM10-RM15 per day, 6 p.m-11 p.m. And I also must put aside some cash for the fuel and cigarettes. And after a brief calculation, I estimate I can only save RM50 per week. That means RM200 per month. I need to get a job that starts at the morning and ends at the afternoon/evening so I still can help my father out.

But despite of all my financial constrain, I really appreciate the value of friendship that I experienced even after the foundation. I met with some old friends,guys and girls from MRSM Langkawi. There are now studying in UniKL (Boss and Bod), UiTM Pulau Pinang (Kapten, Ayam, Arau, Conan). Not to forget some other friends in Pulau Pinang Matriculation College/Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang (KMPP). We had a good travel via motorcycle (convoy), drinking and eating together, and not to forget smoking together by sharing a packet of cigarette. We will gonna miss those moments we had together.

Here are some pictures for our mini reunion:

 From the left Aizat Akmal (Kapten/Helmet), Firdaus Ridzwan (Boss), Me and Hafiz (Ayam)

 Kapten is somehow laugh at Boss...haha

 Boss is looking forward about his future...I miss my hair..='(

 This is, the coolest pic...hehe

 Almost the same as the above~

 Stupid jokes were still delivered even on an escalator and Ayam cannot help himself from stop laughing...=D

Only now I noticed that we were all dressed in black...=.="

Can't wait to face the days that awaits me in the future~ and I hope I can get a job, so that I can have lots of money. Okay, it's already 6.30 a.m and time to sleep folks~

P.S - I really miss my old hair....

12 comments:

  1. tahniah, shin chan pon comel what, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapi, aku dah tak mampu nak head banging seperti dahulu~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa kata berenti smoking? :D
    sayang diri, sayang duit :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. terima la hakikat shin chan tu yer. HAHAHAH :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: aaa....kalau ada orang yang sudi sayang pemilik blog ni, baru dia nak sayang diri sendiri kott....haha

    kuang asam dayanne...rmbut aku nk buleh pacak dah~

    ReplyDelete
  6. nak ada orang sayang kita, kene sayang diri sendiri dulu :)
    sayang diri, sayang duit :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahha anonymous~ saya faham dah

    ReplyDelete
  8. bgus! ;) jgn lupa untuk cuba berenti ye?
    sayang diri, sayang duit :P
    (chewah,ade tagline nie)

    ReplyDelete