Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thanks For Your Arrogant...=)

Assalamualaikum and good night

I'm hating the fact that I'm losing my friends at the end of my foundation. I always believe that once you are my friend, regardless how bad you are, or how kind you are. No matter how they treat me (well there are some of my friends did treat me badly), I am still their friend.

Well, I know that our relationship doesn't work. But can't we just turn back to the times when we were just friends? I miss the old days, sitting in front of you and have a long chat. We used to go out together with the other friends. Can't you just forget about all in the past and move on with life? I just wanna be your friend.

Maybe it's all my fault to start feeling something which I considered as stupid towards you. But still it was all out of my control and you started to feel annoyed. But maybe it was also because sometimes I misinterpret with your  'signs'...I thought those were the 'signs' that you felt the same way too.

But instead when you know my real feeling towards you, you began to evade me as I am not your friend anymore. Come on, if at least you can't accept me at that particular time, we just can be friends but it is your arrogant that kills me deeply me inside.

Or you just hooked with new boy, or a boy who you knew before me. It's okay, I can accept it, but my mood is unpredictable. When the time I need you the most, to chat by only using IM, you started to ignore me and continue with your arrogant. I felt stranded alone here.

Now the same thing is repeating. Yet, the history is keep repeating itself, while I'm not aware of it. I just wanna be her friend but instead she did the same thing that you did to me. Yeah, I just knew that she's also still hooked up with her crush and let no openings for me to be her friend. Thank you.

Well, luckily I'm not a person who will crush other people's heart after my heart was badly crushed. I simply don't want other people to feel the same feeling like me, if I didn't treat them well. Although I knew some of them felt some funny feelings toward me, I still be there as a friend and I do like to be their friend..

I'll guess I hafta stay away from girls that may attract me so that I won't have any weird feelings.
Anyway, for the friends who are being ignorant to me....Thanks for the arrogant side of you.
You did teach me about the bitterness of life.
=)


P.S - To all my friends, sometimes I did feel tired of making 'the first move' in our friendship...I'll wait for you, and lets see whether you are gonna start it or not okayyy?

4 comments: