Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last Lecture's Week

Assalamualaikum and good evening

Today is Sunday. What's so special about today? I get a full enjoyment of my weekend, rather than last week. Last week sure is a hectic one because I have to perform my group's drama, 'Nyemah Mulya' and I played the role of 'Hang Tuah', the legendary Malacca's Silat martial artist. It is not an easy task as most of the scenes, I am the props man and I joined the stage later on in the last scene. Haha

Here are some pictures in my fighting scenes, which are totally not in order
x)








Not to forget, last week I got the chance to represent my college, College Meranti in a inter-college basketball league. Alhamdulillah we won the 2nd place. We had to face the Non-Residents (NR) which form their own team, and yet they can join the inter-college competition although they lived outside the college. The problem is, many of the members of the NR teams are the representatives for lots of sports including basketball for my university, UiTM.
=..="
So it is damn hard to win the match

This week is the final week for us to be in the group. For all the laughters, joy, blood, sweat and tears will be ended within this very week. Later on we'll have the study leave for about a week and we'll start our final in no time. We'll have a long break from March to September. Only after that, we will proceed with the degree program What a long holiday for us to enjoy...=P
But now I have a mixed feelings. I do wanna end my foundation as soon as possible but I also afraid that I will the days with my friends.

They might change their course and university in September....sigh~

I also must start doing my revision but the assignments keeps my hands from holding those books, especially Grammar, which we considered as the Additional Mathematic in our course. Better start looking forward for the assignments

Gonna miss my days in Foundation In TESL UiTM Shah Alam
=')

2 comments: